Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer is here!!!

Summer has finally arrived! School got out Wednesday and yesterday was filled with cleaning out my classroom. Next year I'll be moving up to 3rd grade. Still not 100% sure of what subjects/languages I'll be teaching as it might work out to be part of a 2nd/3rd grade team. I'm nervous but also very excited. Looks like I'll be busy this summer!

As if the grade change isn't enough I've decided to start my Masters. My first class started last week and with any luck I will be finished by May 2012. We are leaving tomorrow for a vacation in Minnesota with the Jackson side of Luke's family. Should be fun! I'm sure I'll have a million pics to post when we get back. In the meantime, I have lots of laundry and packing to do today ;-)

I'll leave you with my loves.....

No comments:

Post a Comment