Friday, March 5, 2010

Here we are :-)

The Hartmann's have joined the ranks of the blogging world!!! I figured since I'd already started a school blog, this was the next logial step haha! I can't promise how often I'll update but here goes nothing....


Here's an update for those who have been out of the loop for awhile:
Michael turned 1 (yes ONE) on February 26th. I still can't believe my little man is growing up so quickly, and I haven't been able to figure out how to slow time down. He was definitely spoiled at his party and LOVED...let me repeat LOVED...his birthday cake :-) Here's the proof...





And the finished product....



Michael shows us everyday just how much he is growing up. He is an *expert* walker and is now working on running. Of course, after just one time he has figured out that if he slows down when I chase him, he gets tickled. This seems to be his favorite activity now :-) He loves to chase around Lacey and Storm, and they are suprisingly tolerant of him....thank goodness!

I'm still teaching Pre-K (4 and 5 year olds) for the Dual Language program at school. I'm loving it and am keeping my fingers crossed I'll get to stay next year as well. I've also been debating starting my Masters this summer (am I crazy?!?) so we shall see what the next few months bring about.

Luke is also enjoying his job at JD. This winter he started tinkering in the garage with woodworking. So far he's made a picture frame for his grandparents and is in the process of making me a "trinket" shelf for the living room and a really neat farm puzzle for Michael. I'll post pics when they're finished :-)

I think that covers the main things for now. I'll try to keep this semi-up-to-date (at least with pics). I'll leave you with my current favorite picture of my little man <3


No comments:

Post a Comment